The Ohio State Men & Women Masters Criterium Championships.
Miamisburg’s 10th Annual TOUR d’BURG, sponsored by Sycamore – Kettering Medical Center, and Kettering Health Network. The Race will be held Sunday, June 15th, the first race is at 8:00 AM and the last race being Pro Men 1/2/3
The race is located in historic downtown Miamisburg, just 3 miles west of the Dayton Mall near Interstate 75 on Route 725.
The host cycling club is Team Dayton Cycling which owns and manages two racing teams: Relevant Works (Men’s Team) and Secret Cycling (Women’s Team). Ohio residents will also be competing for a Ohio State Masters Men & Women “Championship Jersey” in each 5 year category. This event is free and open to the public with free parking. Top amateur and professional level men and women Criterium racers will compete in USA Cycling sanctioned races in historic downtown Miamisburg, Ohio.
- On-Line registration at www.BikeReg.com closes Friday 13 June 2014 at 10:00AM.
- On site (day of) registration and check-in opens at 7:30AM and closes 30 minutes before each race.
- There will be an additional $10 registration fee for all racers, except Juniors, that sign-up on the day of the race.
- One day race licenses will only be available for Men’s CAT 5, Women’s CAT 4 and Junior racers.
- All USA Cycling rules will apply and be enforced.
- Ohio Criterium Champion jerseys will be awarded to Master Men and Women winner in 5 year age group.
- Ohio Criterium Champion jerseys will be awarded to Junior Boys and Girls winner in 2 year age group.
- The Entry Fee includes a $3.00 per day USA Cycling insurance surcharge.
- All results will be submitted to USA Cycling no later than 48 hours after the official results are final.
- Promoter reserves the right to combine races in the event of insufficient entries.
|Master Women 30-39 & 40-49||30 minutes||8:00 AM||$30||$100/3 places|
|Master Men 65-69 & 70+||30 minutes||8:40 AM||$30||$100/3 places|
|Masters Women 50+||30 minutes||8:41 AM||$30||$100/3 places|
|Women Cat 4||20 minutes||9:15 AM||$20||Merch/3 places|
Juniors Boys 15-18 & Girls 15-18
|20 minutes||9:16 AM||Free!||Medals|
Juniors Boys 11-14 & Girls 11-14
|20 minutes||9:55 AM||Free!||Medals|
|Youth Boys/Girls 6-8, Junior Boys/Girls 9-10||20 minutes||9:51 AM||Free!||Medals|
|Masters Men 50-59 & 60-64||30 minutes||10:20 AM||$30||
|Men Cat 4||30 minutes||11:00 AM||$30||
|Men Cat 5||40 minutes||11:40 AM||$30||Merch/3 places|
|Masters Men 30-39 & 40-49||30 minutes||12:20 PM||$30||$100/3 places|
|Kids Race (non competitive)||1 lap minutes||1:00 PM||Free!|
|Celebrity, Church, City (non competitive)||1 lap minutes||1:10 PM||Free!|
|Men Cat 3||30 minutes||1:30 PM||$30||
|Women Open Cat 1/2/3||40 minutes||2:10 PM||$35||
|Men Cat 1/2/3||60 minutes||3:00 PM||$35||$3,000/20 places|